Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flash Forward


ABC's Flash Forward

http://abc.go.com/watch/flashforward/235637?partner=rm&cid=KNC-rm+flashforward_title_fall_launch+google+flash_forward

I normally don't check out television shows while they are actually airing. By that, I mean I usually wait until a season is over and then watch the whole thing at once. I made an exception because I was bored at work. Anyhow..

Have you ever seen the beginning of Lost, season 1 episode 1? You know, the big plane crash with havoc going on everywhere and you have no idea what is going on. That's how this show starts out...almost. Instead its cars, piled up on a freeway somewhere with havoc and you have no idea what is going on.

Without giving too many spoilers, episode 1 shows how everyone on the planet has blacked out at the exact same time and then wakes up 2 minutes and 17 seconds later. Also during that time, they have vivid dreams or as we later find out they seem to be a glimpse into the future.

I like this show so far. Yeah, I have only seen the first episode but it has a lot going for it. A good cast, good writing(so far), and a prime time slot. Only time will tell if this survives. Id basically say its a cross between Lost and Fringe since it does seem to be another cop show.

It gets my thumbs up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment